Seeing a baby laugh, and I mean really laugh, is probably one of the cutest things in the world. There's nothing quite like witnessing so much sweet noise coming out of such a small body. So it's no surprise that there are a LOT of videos on YouTube of babies laughing. The source of their laughter is usual something very random, like saying the word "chicken noodle," or ripping a piece of paper. This only makes it more hilarious.
A few days ago, I was attempting to rid our house of a few flies by way of flyswatter. Out of nowhere Dallin started cracking up. I'm not sure if it had to do with the motion of the swatter or sound of it, but he thought it was the funniest thing ever.
This also reminded me of a time when I was entertaining two 6 month olds, while trying to get ready to go see a movie with friends. I had recently lost my voice, but in an attempt to keep them happy I began making random noises at them. I sounded pretty awful, but for some reason they liked it:)
A few days ago, I was attempting to rid our house of a few flies by way of flyswatter. Out of nowhere Dallin started cracking up. I'm not sure if it had to do with the motion of the swatter or sound of it, but he thought it was the funniest thing ever.
This also reminded me of a time when I was entertaining two 6 month olds, while trying to get ready to go see a movie with friends. I had recently lost my voice, but in an attempt to keep them happy I began making random noises at them. I sounded pretty awful, but for some reason they liked it:)
6 comments:
Love happy babies!
So cute!
Ok that is so cute. Dallin looks like he's got some hair now. What a cutie.
Seriously, there is nothing better than babies laughing! Nothing at all!!!
oh my goodness! so cute!!!
I love his giggles!
I just read about your hair loss issue. I started taking some amino acids and within a week, my hair quit falling out. My friend told me about this combination after her pharmacist gave it to her! She's always had thin hair, but it's growing back in thick!
Here's the combination.
2 Biotin capsules
2 L- Methionine capsules
1 Prenatal Vitamin.
My hair has been growing fast and I love it. You can find everything at Hi-Health!
Post a Comment