Brenna and Brooke turned 3.5 on March 5th, followed by Dallin's 6 month mark on March 12th. The girls are already preparing for their birthday, as if it's next week. Pink cupcakes with pink sprinkles, and pink streamers are already in the plans according to Brooke. Every time I'm leaving to run an errand at night, or putting them to bed, they won't let me leave without reminding me what they want for their birthday. Brooke; a unicorn pinata, and Brenna; rainbow roller skates and a tall ladder. Those last two sound like a trip to urgent care waiting to happen. Fortunately, Dallin should be pretty easy to please when it comes to birthday presents. Either way come August, I'm gonna have some shopping to do:)
7 comments:
Haha, when I read your title I thought for some reason you meant you had 3 kids and a 1/2 on the way (you were preggo). :)
Sounds like some creative presents they want!!
Oh mercy! I can see where you got that idea. I don't think I'm ready for another one! Maybe when the girls are old enough to babysit. ha!
Three of the cutest in town!!!!!
oh! they are all so cute! how funny that the girls are already planning their party :)
They are so cute! I cant believe your girls are almost 4 and and he is already 6 months! That went by so fast! They are so cute, I love his smile!
Oh his smile in that last picture is so stinkin' adorable!!
what cuties!!!!! Look at Dallin's awesome smile! I love how much they all look like each other!
Post a Comment