Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Only In Arizona

Only in Arizona, will you find yourself sitting poolside in April.


I broke down last week and whipped out the inflatable pool I bought for the girls. The three of us about passed out trying to blow it up using our own oxygen supply, and the hissing noise made Dallin cry for some reason. Then I got smart and found my exercise ball air pump. I decided to work it 80's style and used it like a thigh master. In a matter of minutes the pool was inflated and my thighs had received the best workout they've gotten in a LONG time.


The girls were instantly in heaven once they and their barbies were in the pool. Even though the water was a little chilly, they didn't complain and continued teaching their barbies how to swim. Speaking of which, I need to get these girls signed up for swim lessons pronto. Any tips or advice on the best swim classes for 3 year olds?

2 comments:

Robyn and Anthony said...

We have a pool like that and we set it out a week or two ago too! Kids never mind cold water for some reason! We need to do some swim lessons too - dont know where to do them either:)

Annie said...

Gabi loves the swim class at swim kids on Guadalupe and the 101. http://www.swimkidsaz.com/ Tell them we sent you!