
I wanted to help spread the word on an upcoming fundraiser.
It is for these sweet 2 year old conjoined twins Emma and Taylor Bailey.
The event will be held on Saturday February 14th in Queen Creek.
They are doing walks/runs, breakfast, lunch and lots of family oriented activities.
All of it in an effort to raise funds to help care for these girls. I'm excited to go.
I think it will make for a fun Valentines Day activity and will also be a great way to help this family.
For more information check out Emma and Taylor's Blog.
3 comments:
Thanks so much for helping to spread the word!
Ah I wish I knew if I was going out of town or not that weekend! It sounds like a lot of fun.
thanks for posting this! it is such a touching story. i told steph about it and i think we are going to sign up for one of the races!
Post a Comment