
16% of you guessed that Kevin was accepted to BYU.

Unfortunately, Toby is none the wiser and can't scoop his own litter or use a toilet for that matter.
0% of you guessed that the girls were being potty trained.
It must be the hardest thing to do on the list because no one thought it was attainable. And you were right because, although it seems easy enough to potty train a cat, we haven't quite gotten to the point of potty training the girls. We are definitely looking forward to it though.
44% of you guessed that we were celebrating because Kevin got a new job.
Some of you didn't even have to guess because you saw it on his facebook a couple days ago....Woops. Well, you were RIGHT! Kevin has accepted a job offer at Go Daddy and will be working in their technical support department. He has worked at Papa John's for the last 5 years, so this is a big change for us. I'm very excited for him to start a new job and have new experiences, although I am saddened to lose my pizza benefits.
Luckily he will be able to enjoy some even better benefits for the first time like vacation pay, sick/personal days, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, bonuses, weekends etc. It's all very new to us. We're very excited for this new change in our life.
Good job Kev! You Go Daddy!
Thank you for playing:)
18 comments:
YEA Kevin!!! I work with Go Daddy occassionally, so don't be surprised if I request to talk to you!!!
Dang, I'm sad it wasn't that he got excepted to BYU. I was hoping we would have gotten to hang out! I'm very excited for you guys though. You're going to love the WEEKENDS! :) Congrats!
GEEZE, Missy!!! I seriously thought you were pregnant again, that wasn't very nice!! That is so great about Kevins new job, what a wonderful new experience for your family, especially to have your hubby home on the weekends! I'm craving papa johns pizza now...not a good thing:)
Hey Melissa...or Missy, as you said:) Rachel told me you had a blog! THX for leaving a comment. your little girls are adorable! You scared me: i thought you really were already prego AND potty training your girls!!... Then i kept reading:)congrats on the new job, always scary but usually works out for the best!
I totally cheated because I already knew. But in my defense, what you were making was totally a kevin celebration food, which left the job and BYU, and being accepted to BYU is nothing to celebrate. :)
That's good news! Kevin has a blog?
Does this mean you are going to buy a new house to match the new job? I know a great neighborhood...
Congrats!!! Although I was really hoping your cat was potty trained, then he could teach the girls...one of those circle of life kinda things...
Congrats! I need to read more before I start freaking out for you on your behalf! LOL How wonderful to get a new job yay!
I was kinda hoping you guys were going to move to Utah! Then we could really meet and hang out. But that is great that Kevin got a new job! Congratulations. That is very exciting. I hope he likes it and all goes well. I really love looking at your blog, you are so clever! And between this and all the stories Ben tells me of Kevin, I feel like I really know you guys! :) Thanks for all your comments and support on my blog. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Congrats again.
CONGRATS! That really is so exciting for you guys!!
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I didn't even notice a poll? oops!
Congrats! Moving on up in the world! I am so happy for your success, and I pray for your future.
Do let us know when you are preggo though...
YEAH!! I guessed right! Congrats to Kevin and I'm sure it'll be a good change!
Yay! We are so excited for you guys. I think it would also be hard for me to lose pizz benefits, but it sounds like a great opportunity for Kevin! Congrats!
i agree with adria! nice way of tricking us with the pregnancy test at the top!
but the real news is really exciting! we use godaddy here at work, i'll make sure to ask for kevin :)
wow.
i go out of town for ONE freakin weekend- and i miss an exciting POLL on your blog.
sheesh.
confreakingratulations!
and um, i am seriously sad that you arent on your way to Utah... :(
AWESOME! Congratulations!
I am so behind, but we were so happy to hear that Kevin got hired! Kyle is going to be looking for him these next couple of wks since he'll be at the same office. Congrats for you guys...I was convinced you were having another baby. I'm such an airhead!
Post a Comment