Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tricycle Trouble

I saw the cutest tricycle next to a dumpster in our complex.
So, after waiting a few hours to see if anyone put it there by mistake, I decided to bring it home. I knew the girls would love it
and learn to take turns, as all loving sisters do.
Or not.
Unfortunately, it had to be confiscated. At least until another tricycle or attachable side car can be found. If they can't learn to share a tricycle, how are they suppose to learn to share a wedding?

Seriously...

10 comments:

Adria said...

um that bike is totally mine.....haha that's so funny you took it! i would be so scared that someone would see me with it and tell me it was theirs:) those pictures are so cute.

Beka said...

ha ha!Dont people know to leave at least 2 of everything in case someone has twins:)?? It makes our life a WHOLE lot easier and much less dramatic/emotional!!!!

Alison said...

Jonah has that bike! I'm sure he wouldn't share it either.

***LIZ*** said...

They're going to share a wedding? Are the grooms all ready picked out too?

Kimmie said...

Did you seriously find that at the trash! I love finding trash treasure!!! Once I found a treadmill next to the dumpster, and I woke Robert up and begged him to bring it in even though he was convinced it wouldn't work, and then it didn't work, so it sat in our house for 6 months, broken, because he didn't want to haul it back out.
Anyway, awesome find! So sad, that one of your girls ended up on the ground, but it makes for a cute/funny picture!

Jen said...

What an awesome find!!!

Nicole said...

so funny! I love the laying on the ground in a heap of emotions! GIRLS!!! btw I don't think any toddler shares very well, they will learn :)

Anonymous said...

awesome! i love a good find. you are definately a pro!

double wedding! heck yes!

Photography By Jo said...

hahaha Emma doesn't like to share stuff like that either.

Exquisite Effects said...

That is really cute! I totally would have grabed it too! Side car? That would be really cute! I can't believe the girls are old enough to ride a tricycle! Just the other day I was wondering how long it would be before Brayden will be old enough to ride a bike.

I'm so excited that you guys are going to do the run! Which run were you thinking about doing? We haven't decided between the 3K and the 5K, but I think we will end up doing the 5K. Also, what were you going to do with the girls? Get a babysitter, or push them in the stroller? Is it even aloud to push strollers do you think? I don't know!

What are you guys doing for the Super Bowl?