Brenna's phone conversations crack me up! I can already tell she's gonna be using up our cell phone minutes left and right when she gets the chance. For now she can continue her happy conversations on the calculator. Hee hee:)
That is too cute! I love that it is a caculator, Tatum use to always do stuff like that, everything was a cell phone, and she always had to talk! I even gave her old cell phones, but once she saw the real ones the fake ones didnt compare. There was no lighting up are noise!!
6 comments:
So adorable! & the fact that its a calculator just makes it that much better:
Why were you recording our conversation??? I feel so violated.
That is too cute! I love that it is a caculator, Tatum use to always do stuff like that, everything was a cell phone, and she always had to talk! I even gave her old cell phones, but once she saw the real ones the fake ones didnt compare. There was no lighting up are noise!!
I love this!! So cute!
awwww!
How dare you interrupt her serious conversation?? Sophie does the same thing...LOVE IT!
Post a Comment