This is Missy's DH (which from what I understand means "dear husband" in blogger land, and not "designated hitter" as in baseball.)
It has been a long time coming since I wrote a little something here about my wife, and it is way overdue. She is such an amazing gal and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. She does such a great job with the two little monkeys we have running around and making the home such a comforting and special place to come home to.
I wanted to post this video I made for Missy. I made it for her for Christmas this last year. It is a little story of how we met. It includes my own illustrations, effects, and video footage I shot in an effort to make it more interesting. It is 15 minutes long, thus I divided it up into 4 parts so it would have an easier time loading...enjoy!
warning, it is a tad mushy at parts
Part 1 of 4
Part 2 of 4
Part 3 of 4
Part 4 of 4
11 comments:
i love love loved that video!!! i may have gotten a tid bit choked up in a few parts, im blaming that on being pregnant haha. what a good hubby he is!
So Sweet!!!!
I Love the movie cuddling. In any relationship, you just have to watch a movie in the dark and that DTR's it.
What a special gift- Do you think i could talk Scott into doing this:)
I love it! Kevin you are such a talented and sweet husband. Way to go!
That was so stinkin' cute!!! How fun to have that video. Now your kiddos will always know how you met and fell in love! Good job Kevin!
that was ridiculously sweet and romantic! you guys are such a cute couple. I think we went with you one time to that cabin in Utah where there was some drama...but when isn't there:)
Missy,
What a wonderful husband!
Are those his drawings? I think I remember him mentioning how enjoyed drawing. He is very talented! He should pursue it.
You went to Heritage, do you know Alyson Lowther (now Ryan)?
I really enjoyed talking with you the other night :)
Missy, you are always "cool as a cucumber!!" LOVE that movie! Way to go Kevin.
Kevin did a great job with this movie, I was very impressed to say the least. He did all the drawings and video effects and I know he spent a lot of time on it. It was a wonderful gift:) Thank you for humoring the mooshy gooshy stuff because it's chock full of it! I almost feel the need to blush around the kissing scenes, I mean c'mon now....I'd like to keep this blog rating at G if possible.
How fun! You both are so cute together, and I do love the artwork!
"Lub, Twue Lub, is what Bwings us togezzer today." (Princess Bride)
For some reason that popped in my head while I was watching Kevin's wonderful film.
*I think I hear the choirs of angels singing in the background* AS they write his name in the ♥Book of Great Husbands♥.
awwww!
Post a Comment