Lately I've been noticing all the little objects that make my life so much easier. While you already know of my warm feelings towards bloomies and apple peelers, I wanted to add a few more little favorites to the list. I guess you could say that if I was Oprah I would give them to you in a crazy fan frenzied giveaway show. Alas, I have no show and I am no Oprah so for now you can enjoy them through picture:)
1. The Dyson
After a year spent with our nasty Red Dirt Devil you made your way into our home and have been a dream ever since. Yes, you cost a pretty penny, but with a coupon and a quick decision to buy the floor model, we were able to afford you. Believe me you were worth EVERY PENNY. After almost 4 years of sucking the filth from my carpets and tile (don't forget the kitty's poo box area) you are still sucking strong. You've seen us through two cats, two babies and my postpartum hair shedding. Rest assured my friend that I will never leave you.2. The Detangling Spray
This anti-mullet/rat's nest spray has been our saving grace with the girl's hair. It smells good, works well and can spray from far distances. I must admit that I use a little on my hair some days just to add that fruity aroma. It gives that just-out-of-the-bath-tub-clean-and-curly-hair-look that a mother of toddlers could only dream of.
3. The GPS
This item was yet another one of DH's attempts to think out of the box/wish list when it came to a Christmas gift for mwah. At first I was a little skeptical that it would turn into a "Homer Gift". Alas, I was wrong and I love it. I no longer worry about getting lost and I can tell you where the nearest Taco Bell is at any given time. Need I say more? 4.The Round Brush
Where have you been all my life? Why was I so intimidated by your long pointy whiskers? I now realize how many countless hours I have wasted spraying down frizz and attempting to curl under my hair with a curling iron. Fortunately I have been able to make my way out of the 80's. Less frizz+no curling iron+ less time spent doing hair= genius. 5. The DVR

Why did I not think I wanted DVR? This wonderful device records all those shows that are going on while I am busy tending to my herd. Muchos gracias for the unlimited episodes of 24,18 kids and counting, Lost, Grey's, Parking Wars, The Office and the occasional old movie... minus the commercials. Magnifico!
So what are some of your favorite things?
Other then me and my blog of course....
Just kidding!
But seriously though...
13 comments:
DVR is WAY UP ON MY LIST!! Seriously, changed my life. It's late and I can't think of anymore!
i agree, the dvr will change your life, and i am SO jealous you have a dyson!! I've been wanting one for the longest time, but the price scares me:)
we need to have a playdate sometime, since you live so close!
I use at least 1 bottle of detangler a month on Sophie's hair. I have to use it in the morining, afternoon and before bed. She has crazy hair!! I am also thankful for my dvr. I don't know what I would do about my shows without it!
Lets see....
Neutragena on the spot (for those random pimples)
my Bosch (you can create all sorts of yummies in there)
i totally need a dvr!! you know what brings me mucho happiness....grape laffy taffy!! i can only find it at water and ice stores but it is always worthy it! i also love bahama bucks.....as you can tell i really like food or sweets...i need something better to do i guess:) OH one more I LOVE love love hot bubble baths, ah could stay in those forever!
funny post, they always make me laugh!
Gotta say LOVE my DVR!!
Oh, grape laffy taffy does sound good! I used to love grape bubble tape which I think they discontinued.
Some on the spot Nuetrogena sounds good too, I should try that stuff out:)
Am I allowed Places? I have a few places I have to give dibs to...Okay, so I just fad the Tinkerbell store in the mall...great niffy thirfty jewelry. i can find just about anything i need there for an outfit of mine, cheap. and Ebay for...anything(but mainly jewelry) and half.com...for books, cheap. these are some of my fav places. :0)
1. Kashi Bars - David likes the chewy peanut butter but I'll take the cruncy kind too
2. Vitamin 10 - Orange kind
3. Graduating college! huzzah!
4. Getting things on SALE!
5. Trying to learn to sew on my new machine
4. Our vegetable taquitos
5. Blue Adobes Salsa/Bean dip (and I don't even like pinto beans)
6. Queen's Pizzeria
okay i guess all of mine are food!
Good thing I didn't include food in mine because it would go on FOREVER...
1. internet
2. my planner [as a traveling teacher, I am pretty sure I would just fall over dead if this disappeared!]
3. spell check [I would also just fall over dead if this didn't exist!]
4. Netflix
5. your blog! :)
I really do love reading your blog- it is quite entertaining :) I must say one of my favorite things are adjustable waist pants- for toddlers :) When you have a skinny little boy who also has no bum they are very helpful!
Spell check is a good one! My posts would be illegible otherwise.
I've never been to the Tinkerbell store in the Mall but I am lacking in the jewelry department so I should give that one a try.
Adjustable toddler pants? Genius. Thank you for sharing all the good things I might be missing out on:) It's fun to hear everyones favs.
Post a Comment