Ok, so it's not an iPod, but it's probably what one would have looked like if they were invented in the 80's. This my friends is a holter, and I get to sport this thing for the next 24 hours. Wearing this holter is part of one of the many tests I am taking to find out more about my heart condition. For now it serves as a fanny pack-watch combo. Soon everyone will want to wear one. Unfortunately only me and a handful of elderly people get access to these. Too bad it didn't come in pink....or a shuffle size for that matter.
18 comments:
Niiiice. That's a pretty big thing to wear. Maybe you could Bling it out or something.
i agree with shellee
you should bedazzle it.
Sweetness.
Jordan's boss just found out he has some sort of tachycardia, not yours though. He's actually having a procedure of some sort today to fix it. When he announced he had it, it seemed that everyone at the store had or knew someone who had some form of it. Jordan was happy he could join in that conversation
Very nice. It looks good on you. I think I'll be sticking to my ipod touch though....hope there's no hard feelings. : )
Looks fancy!
You make the holter look good! I like that you have something in common with a handful of elderly people (:
You're funny!
And did you write that clever little poem above the comments cause I dig that too!
I think it is perfect size to be moved to the middle and called a belt buckle. With that thing you would definately win rodeo queen honors.
oh that is so funny!! i really thought it was a ipod at first....a really big, old ipod:) hey remember that post you made about the different hair styles? how do you go to that? the one where you can put different style's on your head?
Thanks for all your support. Luckily I was able to get that thing off of me today because it has been driving me nuts!
Adria-
The website you are looking for is taaz.com. Have fun:)
how stylish! you are so hilarious!
NO FARE :( I want one....... plllllleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeee! I've looked everywhere where did u find it?? :)
I'm sure u'll make it look HOT!!
that thing is HUGE!!! holy cow. and i thought my insulin pump was bad!!! lol 2 of a kind. let me know when you go work out. i can pretty much go whenever. i've only been twice lately for half hour each time. i always feel akward at the gym. so yeah, whenever!!!! 480-258-0629
How fun! I know the feeling. Although mine wasn't quite that big, I was also attached to a heart monitor thing for the months of Dec & Jan. You're so brave. I went to great lengths to hide mine (including taping it to my body...not a good idea). I went through all that fun, and they told me I didn't have anything that would really kill me, just inconvience me and make me feel like I can't breath, Oh, and also have a c-section if I'm pregnant. Yuck! Good luck!
you are so hawt that you could make belted record players look good!
wayyyy cooler than an ipod, for sure.
I got to wear one of those my senior year of high school, so I know how cool they are! I had open heart surgery when I was five. Great blog by the way. Beautiful family.
It's not so bad... I wore one during our wedding... you should have seen the nurses salivating to read the results from my 24 hour test, LOL!
You are hilarious Jennifer!
Post a Comment