A year ago today, Kynslee returned home to her Heavenly Father. Her parents are friends of ours and are having a balloon launch to honor her today. Since we were unable to attend the ceremony in Utah, we decided to have our own balloon launch here in AZ. Kynslee was born only a few weeks after my girls and passed away when she was almost 7 months old due to a heart defect. While we never got to meet her in person, we are so grateful to know of her and her journey through her parents. It's amazing how someone you have never met can have such an effect on you. I know she is with her Heavenly Father now and that she will be reunited with her family one day.
All of our love to Kynslee and her family.
7 comments:
what a sweet thing to do to remember her!
That is so sweet of you guys. I'm sure Kynslee loves playing w/ all the balloons:)
I am Ben's cousin Jenn... I met Kevin a time or two... but I just wanted to thank you!!! I'm leaving in an hour or so to join Teea and Ben for their launch, but it touched my heart that their friends thought of them today. From the rest of the family, thanks for the love.
I have tears in my eyes. My cousins neice recently died in March from a similar situation. It breaks my heart but gives me so much hope in the gospel. It's nice to know these little ones were too perfect already to spend a lifetime on earth. I think it's awesome you guys let balloons off.
Thank you soooo much for thinking of Ben and Teea today. I know it was a hard day for them. They did a wonderful job. And the release of the balloons was amazing sight 204! Thank you guys again for adding to the honor of our sweet angel Kynslee!!! what a sweet little family you are!! love u
Jan Lamb
Missy I love that you did one down here for her. The Nielsons (that were in the plane accident) were in our ward, and I know that is one thing that they love to do. They do it for birthdays and write wishes in the balloons and send them off into the sky! What a great tradition.
Thank you so much for participating and sending some balloons to Kynslee. I know she loved them and we really appreciate your love and support. I didn't realize our girls are so close in age. I would love to have a copy of these pictures. Can you email them to me at teealamb@gmail.com? Thanks for your continued support and for your wonderful comments on my blog. They really are a strength to me. We appreciate your friendship! Thank you!
Post a Comment