
I just finished reading all this interesting stuff about him.
1. I won't expect you to babysit my super cute kids, but you'll want to, so I'll let you....for free.
2. I promise not to constantly borrow your sugar or eggs. If you need something, I probably won't have it, so we're even.
3. I like to bake and could make you something every other month.
4. We don't blast music from our patio or do drugs so you'll never have to call the cops on us.
5. I put up some chicken wire so our girls can't get through our gate and bother you.
6. You can borrow our garden hose to wash your car for only 50 cents a minute.
7. We have a wide selection of DVDs that you can borrow for free. with a valid driver's license and credit card number, exclusions may apply.
8. We have a motion activated light on our porch. It lights up every time you walk by our place at night.so we'll know when you are coming home and when you are leaving.
9. We have a good stash of food storage and a wicked wheat grinder that purrs like an airplane. So when the going gets tough, we got your back.
10. I won't tell the HOA on you, if you won't tell on me.
11. If we really hit it off, we can break a hole in the wall between our houses and then we won't even have to use the phone to call each other. Plus, we could live in a 4 bd, 4 ba, 2 kitchen house.
12. Can you say F.H.E????
13. Kevin brings home pizza from work sometimes and we are always willing to share the leftovers.
14. You can have our cat and his litter box as your housewarming gift.
15. We'll let you use our wireless Internet connection if you sign a year contract to be our neighbor, and add us to your sprint family plan.
So whad'ya say?
11 comments:
Good grief . . . Melissa Johnston comedy hour. You are hilarious! P.S. I already talked to your husband, but I'd like to apologize for my husband's rather embarrassing rant on the poor service he got at some random Papa John's Pizza place. However embarrassed, I am grateful that it resulted in some pizza coupons. Thanks.
You crack me up. How did Kevin get so lucky?
Well you convinced me! Ya know, the crazies across the street just moved out by us too. You can come live in a ridiculously over-priced rental house that smells like all sorts of gross stuff! :-) Miss ya!
Oh Melissa you crack me up:)
Why just be neighbors when we could go all the way and be roomies! You're totally funny, so I bet you would be a blast to live with.
Man! Too bad we are moving out of state! ;) I love the laughs I get from your blog.
Hahaha - love it!
you KNOW i would take you up on this if i could... i can only DREAM of the day we can get a house... but seriously i didnt even need that hilarious list to convince me... i would SO be your neighbor if i could :)
*sigh*...
any chances you are gunna come to Utah to live? :)
Can I just say how much I love, love, LOVE reading your blog? Am I sounding like a broken record(maybe to myself, because that's what I say to myself every time I read it)? :)
You can live next door to us anyday. Between our 4 girls they would have a blast.
I'm glad you found my blog! Did you know that I live in the Mr.Roger's capital of the world??? Everything in Pittsburgh is about him! Your girls are so big and cute!!!
Post a Comment