Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FOUND

***FOUND***



Sucker fish

Found on my front porch

Very friendly

Pink with floral patterns

30 inches long and weighs about 24 pounds

Enjoys graham crackers and fruity marshmallows

Can breathe out of water...


Please leave a message if you have any information or some windex I can borrow.


Thank You.

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

That is a priceless picture! You always get the cutest shots of your girls. I love the ones from a while ago with them in the backseat saying Mom and Mommy.

Amanda said...

That is the cutest picture!

Holly Janeen said...

cutest sucker fish i've ever seen... usually they are gray and nasty!

do you do free shipping? if so- sign me up :)

Natalie said...

Ok the second your blog came up and I saw that pic. I started to laugh. That is really cute!

Shellee said...

You have found Joy in the Journey, even though it means cleaning up after that Joy.

Photography By Jo said...

hahhaha too cute!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley said...

I love it!

Jim and Brooke said...

So adorable!
It's moments like those that make you laugh and make the messes all worth it, don't you think? I find myself so often laughing at the cute things my kids do. You sure have cute kids.
I loved the suckerfish advertisement too!