I'm using a new word today, it's celebrational. Is it a real word? I'm not quite sure.
My definition: Something done for the purpose of celebrating.
Here it is in a sentence. 
Pictured above are the ingredients I'm using to make a celebrational angel food cake.
Why a celebrational angel food cake, you ask?
To celebrate some good news, of course.
What good news, you ask?
You tell me...
Take your best guess via the poll to the right, and no cheating!
3 comments:
I love your choices for the guessing game!!!!!they would all be fabulous!!!
Wow, I can't make an educated guess on this one, but went for the BYU one, because BYU rocks. Secretly, I hope it isn't because then I wouldn't see your adorable daughters every Sunday!
No matter what though, Congratulations!!!
I was going to go for winning a new car in an online contest, but that wasn't an option. So my next choice was the cat learning ti scoop his own litter, because I'd like to see that. Congrats for whatever it is!
Post a Comment