Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Recipe for Success

Ingredients:

1 cup chocolate milk
1 unbiased hand to hold the cup of chocolate milk
2 straws
2 chocolate loving toddlers

Combine and Enjoy!

That is until one of the chocolate loving toddlers figures out that 2 straws


is better than 1.

19 comments:

Jen said...

That's adorable! Especially how she is using both straws.

Tina said...

I love it!!

Shirley said...

Ok, that is really cute!

Photography By Jo said...

cute! Ya, m brother and I hung out with Lukas quite a bit in High School. He's a funny kid that's for sure. It's a small world isn't it!

Nicole said...

Is that the magic bullet?? We have the magic bullet and LOVE it!!!!

Holly Janeen said...

i too have a love of hot chocolate lately...
thanks for sharing your success story... i shall keep that in mind when i have a wee one running around!

Shellee said...

Is Brenna taller than Brooke or is she just closer to the camera?

Two is better than one!

Anonymous said...

...or just one chocolate loving semi/adult :)
chocolate makes me very happy.
i was wondering also, if your girls were differnt heights...but then if they are identical, doesn't that mean in every way?

Anonymous said...

Wow, um... yeah; that is pretty much one of the cutest things EVER.

Steve and Steph said...

Toddlers and chocolate milk is like magic! Cooper recently loves strawberry milk too...Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! I love their cute costumes!

Kimmie said...

I love the fun things you put on your blog, and your cuter than cute little girls! By the way, I had no idea it took so many little candy bars to equal a normal sized one! Fascinating!

Adria said...

kids and their chocolate milk. kylee loves strawberry milk:) the girls are getting so big!

Em said...

Those pics are the cutest!

The Webbs said...

Your girls are darling. I love their halloween costumes.

The House's said...

that's too cute!

Amber said...

Your girls are so darn cute! It is funny but the bishop mistook our little Bailey for one of your girls! I have actually had several people in the ward tell me that! Isn't that funny!

Alison said...

16 comments - I am seriously late to the party.

That is so very cute though, it is so fun when siblings actually share!

The Rogers said...

Those are my kind of girls! I want in with a straw!!!!

choice_spirit said...

WOW them are some kill you with cuteness kids right there!