Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag Slacker

I've been tagged a time or two and haven't responded, please forgive me while I try to catch up:) I can thank Autie for this one.

4 random things I love about Kevin:

-He mopped the filthy kitchen floor last week while I lazily perused the Internet.
-He is an awesome Dad and is always so excited to see the girls even after a long day at work.
-He is very laid back and doesn't freak out about things, the opposite of me pretty much:)
-He thinks my weird facial expressions are cute, or at least he says they are.

4 jobs I've had:

-Soda Jerk at 5 & Diner (made shakes/malts/weird egg cream drinks etc.etc.)
-Hostess and a Curbside Takeaway Server at Outback Steakhouse (curbside still means a tip people)
-Receptionist at a Contracting Company
-Orthodontic Assistant (please brush before ortho appointments, it's common courtesy)

4 movies I've seen more than once:

-Labyrinth (practically have it memorized, sad)
-Heavyweights
-Napoleon Dynamite
-Willow

4 TV shows i watch:

-The Biggest Loser (Vicki is evil)
-Grey's Anatomy
-17 kids and Counting
-The Office


4 places I've been:

-Niagara Falls
-The Grand Canyon
-Catalina Island
-Rocky Point


4 favorite foods:

- Turkey Subs
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Homemade Tamales
- Pork Taco from Cafe Rio

4 places i would like to visit:

-Hawaii
-Nauvoo
-San Fransisco
-New York City

I tag anyone who hasn't already done this one, you know who you are:)

1 comment:

Holly Janeen said...

ah, tags :)

first of all, i bet you were one foxy waitress.
second of all, thanks for reminding me about willow- i need to pull that out and watch it for old times sake.