Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet!

A Trunk and some Treats
at Grandma Shirley's Ward
Brenna
Brooke

Enjoying the Halloween Decor

They weren't quite sure what to do but it was a lot of fun anyway.



Trick R' Treating
at Grandma Patti's


Brooke figured the most efficient way to trick or treat is on wheels. Good thinking!


Being carried works too.

We had a lion, monkey, elephant, giraffe, bunny and a vampire!

My sister Tina was an Elvira of sorts, she looked spooktacular.

My brother Anthony and his wife Robyn always have such fun costumes. Last year they were Jack and Sally from Nightmare before Christmas.

This year they were Woody and Bo Peep from Toy Story.

Tina carved this awesome E.T. pumpkin.

Kevin went a little crazy with the play-dough.

Brenna and Brooke came away with a nice stash of goodies.

Good work ladies, I'll take it from here.....

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! i love their costumes! and lucky you, b&b do the dirty work, and you get to enjoy the fruits of their labors....or the snickers ;)

Jen said...

Their costumes are simply adorable!
I love Anthony & Robyn's costumes- especially last years!

Kimmie said...

Such adorable costumes, and even more adorable girls to wear them! They make the world a much cuter place!

Em said...

I was hoping for pictures in those costumes. They look so cute!

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

the girls costumes were a million times cuter on them! And how funny how most of the kids were animals, sounds like you had such a fun Halloween!

Tina said...

They are so cute!! It was great seeing you guys Thursday! It had been way too long!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE! I love your girls' costumes! How fun! :)

Michael said...

I think Brooke especially looks like one of the lost boys from Peter Pan.

Very awesome.