
One ticket to see Twilight on opening night.
$10.00
_____________________
_____________________

One brown wig and several bandaids to help me feel dark, delicate and completely helpless.
$27.48
_____________
One set of plastic vampire fangs to scare off anyone who dares to cut me and my friends in line.
$1.39
_________________________

Camera to take pictures of the crazies (and by that I don't mean my friends and I).
$88.00
__________________________

One brown paper bag in case of hyperventilation.
$0.05
_________________________

Mini battery operated fan with cool mist option in case of sudden hot flashes.
$14.99
_______________________
Friends who won't judge me.
$$ PRICELESS! $$
How is your list coming along?


5 comments:
ha ha...you're awesome! i'm just trying to find someone around here who wants to go with me. isn't that sooo sad!?!
Have so much fun, can't wait to hear the stories of the crazies!
PERFECT!!! This is going to be so fun!!! I cannot wait! (seriously, how do you come up with this stuff! you're hilarious!! this is why i love ya!)
That's great!! It's going to be so much fun!!!
Melissa, you seriously crack me up. My prediction...paper bag will be used and the only thing your fake teeth will be biting is your popcorn....hopefully. Twilight fans are crazy, you never know. : ) Have fun tomorrow!
that is hilarious! I think I could have used that brown paper bag about 10 times during the movie....and then the fan the last ten minutes to cool off. It was great! SO much fun!
Post a Comment