Up to this point in their lives, I often wonder how the girls perceive one another. What is it like to grow and develop around
another person who looks and sounds exactly like you?
From my point of view, as the Dad, it seems that they view each other as a threat to their most treasured resources...food, juice, toys, affection from mommy, or any tangible object the other has at the moment. As a result, they have often engaged in biting, crying, hair pulling, pushing, and all sorts of mischief to show their displeasure for the other. So it's nice to finally see them start to enjoy each other's company, have fun, and laugh together.
12 comments:
Seriously... this is the cutest video I have ever seen. Your girls are so cute. You may have to teach them about closed mouth kissing however before they start to date.
Texting and Kissing... what more do they need to know?
It must be so fun having twins- especially w/ bonding moments such as these.
Are those cinderella phones? Those are a hit over hear as well.
Kev - you are a technical genious! and yes, to answer your question... I hate school!!!
Sophie is kissing her hand now!! Cute video, Kevin. Your girls are so cute!!
Your girls are so adorable, I can barely stand it. I can't imagine the rivalry with twins, there is a ton with my kids and one of them should know better.
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
such a fun video!!! I love how one of them HAS to have her mouth open to kiss. They're so big!!!
Your blog is one of my favorites ever! Every video and picture is precious cause of those too cute for words girls, and you are so creative with your posts!
Open mouth baby kisses are so dang cute! Such cute babies.
It seems like Brenna is more into the kissing then Brooke is! LOL!
This is really sweet! And I love how much they keep going directly back to their cell phones between kisses!
that is so sweet!!
AHHH That's soo cute! I love open mouth kisses!
Post a Comment