Kevinwas able to put his artistic talent to work yesterday. He painted this awesome holiday ad in the windows at Papa John's. Doesn't it make you want a large 1 topping pizza for $7.99? Bravo!
Hey Kevin can you paint a wrecked car on the front of Kale's? Or maybe Santa in a wrecked car? You should do that kind of stuff on the side and make some extra cash.
Papa Johns is lucky to have Kevin! and Yes, if I hadn't had pizza three times in the past 10 days, I for sure would be rushing to Papa Johns to get a pizza!
7 comments:
WOW he is talented!!!!! I had no idea!!!!! I think I do want one!!!
So awesome! I've seen his creations before...That's so fun!
Hey Kevin can you paint a wrecked car on the front of Kale's? Or maybe Santa in a wrecked car? You should do that kind of stuff on the side and make some extra cash.
That's one happy pizza.
I guess nobody told him what happens to yummy pizzas.
Seriously, though... You could totally do a business on the side. Keep these pics for a portfolio.
oh my gosh yes! now my mouth is watering... IT WORKED!! now i just HAVE to have a pizza! :)
nice job, Kevin! Love it! (that's my boy! hee hee hee)
Papa Johns is lucky to have Kevin! and Yes, if I hadn't had pizza three times in the past 10 days, I for sure would be rushing to Papa Johns to get a pizza!
Post a Comment