How many minis = a full size candy bar???
I'm having the hardest time figuring this one out.
Does this look about right???
(don't be deceived by the large wrapper size, the candies tend to be much smaller)
(don't be deceived by the large wrapper size, the candies tend to be much smaller)
Ya, looked a little skimpy to me too, but what if I use some Reese's as filler?
Gotta say it's pretty close!
(Should I throw in a few of those Utah Truffles just to cap off the ends? Garsh this is hard!)
Yet again, another one of life's mysteries has got me in a pickle.
2 comments:
well, i have no idea... but all i do know is that you made me HUNGRY!
man i want chocolate.
i LOVE your costume pictures... looks like such a fun halloween :)
ya no kidding, made me want chocolate too. also made me wish i sent patch out trick or treating!
Post a Comment