Why I already ♥ November
1. An electricity bill under $100.
2. The Luscious Four-layer Pumpkin Cake I'm making for Thanksgiving #2, that will show my true Martha potential.
(click on the name for the recipe)
3. Finally being able to confirm that which we have only been able to assume from the previews....Any one of us would have made a much better Bella, and would have asked for much less moo-lah.
4. Our home being warmed by bread baking in the oven.
(here's the recipe I tried this week)
5. Slivers of green winter grass breaking through a bald lawn.
6 comments:
That is really cute!
We just did our winter law about 2 weeks ago and I go out to look at it coming in at least 6 times a day.
So ture about Bella. I can't wait for the movie.
September-December is my favorite time of the year...
You're spot on with number three!
1. Yay! Money for other bills!
2. Can you share that recipe too?
3. I agree that you would make a better Bella, especially with that brunette look that you have previously posted.
4. I have a NutraMill that you can use in exchange for a loaf of bread!
5. My favorite color is green for just this reason!
You don't like Bella? I think she looks the part, but her voice is kind of abnoxious....But, I'm hoping I love the movie as much as the book. You're going at midnight with us next week night?
i love that pumpkin cake. i make it every year, and it is a huge hit. really, though, i love any and all things pumpkin.
Post a Comment