Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Water Babies

We're all ready Mom!
Brenna walking!
Brenna loved riding the whale.
Brooke searching for more diseased birds to chase after.

Today we went to the Tempe Beach Splash Park for the first time. My friend Makele and her daughter Keira came with us and we all had a lot of fun playing in the water. I couldn't get very many good pictures of the girls because they kept walking in different directions. Yes, Brenna is walking, thus I lost the bet:( Brooke kept running away from the water and towards some nasty birds that were in the grass nearby. She loves any kind of furry moving creature.Unfortunately they don't quite understand the concept of hot concrete on their bare feet, and they had to learn the hard way. All in all the girls had a fun time and we will definitely have to go there again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are adorable! So adorable in fact, I had a dream with them in it last night. Haha! I know I'm weird...

Steve and Steph said...

We LOVE the splash park and will go with you guys anytime!

Photography By Jo said...

Oh they are walking how fun!!! Ok so we need to get together and have a play date some time. It would be fun. :)