LOL!!!! That is so funny! Austin just rediscovered that!
*laugh out loud* material! seriously, funny stuff! i love her face.
Ok, so I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Your girls are so cute. There big blue eyes oh my! You and Kevin are so lucky to have such beautiful girls!
If you want to go to our blog email me at nickandnat05@yahoo.com and I will sent you an envite. I would love to add you to my friends!!
It's a beautiful trick! Love it!
OH MY GOODNESS! That's EmmaLee's too!!! She can't keep her fingers out!
Hey it's Nicole (Ganem) Your blog is so cute!Love it!!!! Betcha just can't get enough of those fun new discoveries!
That is a great picture! I'm sure Brooke will blackmail her with that one someday!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL!!!! That is so funny! Austin just rediscovered that!
*laugh out loud* material! seriously, funny stuff! i love her face.
Ok, so I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Your girls are so cute. There big blue eyes oh my! You and Kevin are so lucky to have such beautiful girls!
If you want to go to our blog email me at nickandnat05@yahoo.com and I will sent you an envite. I would love to add you to my friends!!
It's a beautiful trick! Love it!
OH MY GOODNESS! That's EmmaLee's too!!! She can't keep her fingers out!
Hey it's Nicole (Ganem) Your blog is so cute!
Love it!!!! Betcha just can't get enough of those fun new discoveries!
That is a great picture! I'm sure Brooke will blackmail her with that one someday!
Post a Comment