Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sister, Sister!

 My older sister Aimee came to visit in the beginning of August, and it was quite the treat. Her husband is in the Army and her family had been stationed in Kentucky for the last couple years. The last time I saw her was at our mom's wedding when we were both 7 months pregnant with our boys. That was over a year ago! It was great to be able to have an excuse to get together with my sisters (no offense Anthony, you are fun too!).

I have three very fun sisters, and when we get together we make the most of it.
 Sometimes we get a little crazy, and do things like pose next to my cactus mailbox. Doesn't get more Arizonan then that.




When Aimee and Tina came over to visit, Aimee got to meet Dallin for the first time. He seemed a little confused, and I think it's because we look alike. This paid off big time when they watched the kids for our anniversary date that weekend. Brenna and Brooke had fun visiting with their Aunt Aimee, and looking at pictures of their cousins in "Tucky".


A few days later, we all got together at my Dad's house for a family night. Afterwards, we went to my mom's house and introduced Aimee to the game Just Dance 2 on the Nintendo Wii. I even graced them with the Rasputin dance, which is pretty amazing if you are familiar with the game.

 The sisters in age order from left to right:

My younger sister Tina (the baby of the family). She is 25, and will graduate from nursing school in December. She works part time at Scottsdale Osborne as a CNA. Tina is so smart, at the top of her class in nursing school, and is an amazing artist! People have commissioned her to draw pictures for them. She also makes some amazing desserts!

(Me)

My older sister Aimee (middle child), is 28 and has three kiddos, with another baby on the way! She makes the army mom lifestyle look easy, and is so good at adapting to changes. She makes friends like no other, and is always so positive and upbeat about life. I'm always happier after talking to her.

My oldest sister Sarah (32) is the oldest in our family (my brother Anthony is 4th of 5). Sarah is a registered nurse and works at Mercy Gilbert Hospital. She has two kids and is going to school to get her bachelors in nursing. She is very smart, such a hard worker, and is always setting and accomplishing goals.

I have some amazing sisters!
While Aimee was visiting there were MAC makeovers at Scottsdale Mall, a Goodwill shopping trip in Scottsdale, lunch at Costa Vida and lots of other fun activities. While I didn't make it to everything, I had a great time with my sisters and family. A special thanks to Dustin for gifting her a trip to Arizona! We appreciate it.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love how close you all are :)

Heather said...

So fun! Makes me miss my little sis. You girls are gorgeous BTW!

Annie said...

How fun! I have two sisters but they are both still in HS. Can't wait till we can hang out like you guys! BTW pretty impressive dance moves! LOL