In case you haven't already noticed, we are suckers when it comes to Chick-Fil-A. It's so nice to have a place to eat where kids can play that isn't McDonalds, and we love that they have special days where they offer free food for dressing up. A while back was action hero day, so I fashioned some homemade action hero costumes,(minus Dallin's, his was a 25 cent garage sale find), and we were ready for some free food!
I was Batgirl
Kevin was Superman
Dallin was Superbaby
Brenna was Super Flower Girl
Brooke was Super Princess Girl
7 comments:
Seriously awesome!
you are the funnest mom! and you guys are seriously the cutest family! i love it!
Um I LOVE this!
So fun!! I love the costumes, and your cute family, and Chick-fil-a!!!
too cute!!! Love Dallins looks!
Ok I have got to get in on this fun chick fil-a ideas! My kids love it there, and I wouldnt mind it being free every once in awhile! Love the costumes!
you are the HOTTEST bat girl i have ever seen. whoo hoo!
i love chick-fil-a, too.
Post a Comment