Friday, October 9, 2009

2009 Family Pictures

Back in July, we had some photos taken with Kevin's side of the family. It was still pretty warm out, and we had lots of little ones to try to work with. We were determined to make things work. Luckily, the photo shoot went very well, and the pictures turned out great. I put them in the order that they were taken, as the lighting changes pretty drastically from the first picture to the last because the sun was setting.
(In case these look a little familiar, we did use the same color coordinating as our last family pictures:)

I love being a part of this family:)

*Photos taken by Brian Powell with Adeo Images.

12 comments:

Emmy said...

Those are great pictures. Your girls eyes really are amazing.

Alison said...

Awww, I'm glad you love being apart of our family - we love having you!

Photography By Jo said...

Super cute. You have such a beautiful family!

mashby said...

You look SO tan and glisteny! What's your secret? Cute cute fam...we're getting fam pics with both sides of the fam in Nov. Hope they turn out as good!

Missy said...

Thanks!
The glisten is definitely sweat, and somehow the flash made me look tan. I'll take it.

Jen said...

I love your outfit you wore!

Amy said...

Very nice. I LOVE your girls' outfits.

Jana said...

That color looks so good on your family. You do look really tan. They are all really cute pictures.

Annie said...

The girls are looking so big and cute!! You don't look too shabby either! LOL ;)

Meagan said...

Cute pictures! I am glad you put that last post up on your old blog... somehow I missed it before. I love reading your posts, they are so fun.

Anonymous said...

they turned out great! you look so beautiful! and i'm loving the belt :)

aezra noell said...

Cute family. i love the pictures!