Let's be honest.
I'm not a very craft-driven person. Unless it somehow saves me money, or free food is involved, I would rather just pass, and spend my pennies at the thrift store. So yes, I do like crafts, but it's just not in my blood to want to make them on a regular basis. My Martha potential continues to wane, and I'm ok with that.
I came across these cute paper witch shoes at Skip To My Lou, and I wanted one. They only require two pieces of card stock, glue, and whatever ribbons or decoration you choose. (click on the link for the directions)
These are perfect for gifts, a visiting teaching goodie,a table centerpiece, or Halloween decoration.
Just don't let your toddlers try them on.
11 comments:
Those are stinking adorable! I love it! Here I thought I was subscribed to every crafy blog in the universe, I was wrong! I also love that they don't have to be witches shoes. You could do other cute things for a girls night out, or dress up bday party or something.
As much as I love crafts, I am terrible at holiday decorations. With the exception of Christmas, I just don't care to store all that stuff, so we are grinches most of the year. Kudos to you!
Those are cute!! What a fun idea, I never would have thought of such a thing.
Oh and if you ever want to make more. Me and my laser could make short work of cutting those puppies out.
So cute! perfect handout:)
They would make cute princess shoe decorations for a birthday party too.
Ashley, I love that you have all the high tech craft supplies. You rock!
I love those shoes! I want to throw myself a party and use those for a party favor! (I love shoes)
are you kidding?!
These are AMAZING!
about the camera, I think it's a Nikon D300 (we took all the pictures from that week with her camera). I'll get more specifics for you, but isn't it amazing?
You can really tell a different with the wide shots. I kept wishing I could have a nice camera, but such is the life of being a poor married couple :) Maybe someday.
I've got to try those!!! I'll put them in my book for next year's craft!
cute shoes! i tried to comment yesterday but it wouldnt let me :(
anyways, i made one last night! they're so fun!
those are really cute!!!
Drat! Too bad you aren't my VT anymore! LOL Super cute as always!
Post a Comment