Just over a year ago, I posted a picture of one of my girls and asked you to name that lady. Now that so much time has gone by, I thought it might be fun to see how you are all doing with the "who's who" game. I mean, come on...this blog is like 90% pictures of them anyways. Eventually you must pick up on some differences, right?
So here's the picture:
{And NO CHEATING by looking at the other pictures to compare, mmmk?}
You can do this, I believe in you! If you don't believe in you, just take your best guess via the poll on the right. I won't be offended much, I promise.
Who's that lady?

7 comments:
I see them quite often and I still can't tell them apart...you're going to have to give me pointers!
i voted brenna! (totally a guess!) i saw them today and still am not picking up on the differences! SHEESH!
I also voted for Brenna, but mine is a guess too. Please share the secrets with us. I think that I have just gotten lazy, because you always tell me who is who and then I remember by what they are wearing. Please give me the ways to tell without just remembering who is wearing what.
I must admit I mostly guessed, but I guessed what almost everyone else is, so I think I might be right :)
they look so much alike! i did cheat and looked at the pics on the side of your blog- not like it helped much, but i'm gonna say she looks more like Brenna's pic!
I vote Brenna. I know there's something a little different about them, but I can't ever put my finger on it. I'm glad you guys are always so patient with my constant asking.
I can't do it. I can't. Unless it's Brooke, which is what I voted. But I guessed.
Post a Comment