This is an updated version of a fun little music video I did of the girls a little over a year ago. It's a montage of the seemingly countless hours of home video footage I have shot since the girls have been born. It starts out with prego Missy footage and shows the girls growing up. Enjoy!
-Kevin
7 comments:
I LOVE it! The girls are growing up so fast!! Really a great video.
That was AMAZING! You are sooooo good...I wish I knew how to do something like that!
so fun! Wish I knew how to do that!!!
That is so cute! I loved watching it. Your girls are just too cute! Good job to Kevin- that was such a great video.
That is SOOO cute! I love it! That must have been a ton of work, so many different clips. You seriously made them all just the right length. Love it!!
I am so happy to reap the fruits of your labor:) You are so good at this stuff babe!
Good stuff Kev!! Can I download this on my computer? If so tell me how.....Love ya! Mom/Dad
Post a Comment