Thursday, July 16, 2009

Who's That Lady? Round 2 {answered}

I've decided to close the polls early as I am having my wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow, and I will probably be "out of it" for a while. Before I give you the answer, I wanted to give you a few more perspectives of this lady to see if they in fact confirm your guess, or change it.

Here was the lady you needed to name.

Now here she is from further away....

And here she is standing next to her sister...

Out of 22 votes


8 {or 36%} voted that lady was Brooke.

14 {or 63%} voted that lady was Brenna.

I was surprised, because it WAS the 36% that were right, as that little lady was indeed Brooke!

Now I thank you all for playing as you are all awesome for humoring me in my silly games. I know these were mostly just guesses and I applaud you for your effort. In order to help you out, here are a few clues when trying to tell "who's who?"

Brenna has a much rounder face than Brooke.
Like this circle.


Brooke's face is much fuller {notice I didn't say fatter} and longer.
More like this oval. (I think Brooke also has {a little bit} larger facial features as well.)

Brenna will allow me to put hair clips and rubber bands in her hair, but Brooke has a habit of pulling them out and having crazy orphan hair, as portrayed in this photo.

But don't be deceived as Brenna also has orphan hair potential.

Honestly, I think it just takes being around them and seeing them often to see the little differences, because they are there. I totally understand why people can't easily tell them apart, but after several trips to Yogurtland with us it will come.

Thanks for playing:)


6 comments:

Alison said...

I go by the fuller face too, and I remember last time I saw them thinking that Brooke's eyes were bigger. I definitely need them both for comparison!! So, I went with Brooke, though I was quite deterred by so many Brenna votes! See you soon, good luck with the wisdom teeth!

***LIZ*** said...

I realized that I needed to change my vote after I saw the girls at the gym. After talking with Kevin I think I can now ID them properly. Good luck with the wisdom teeth, are they all coming out? Oh and I am with you, I don't like the idea of going private, but I have never posted any last names on our blog. It seems somehow safer.

Robyn and Anthony said...

I guessed right!!! I am so proud of myself!!! I'm such a good aunt :) The orphan hair thing- that is hilarious! Hope your wisdom teeth removal went well :)

The Robinsons said...

Totally wrong! I guess we'll have to start meeting you at Yogurtland...when are you going next?

Kimmie said...

I liked that game! I love tring to figure out which twinner is which! Oh, and your poor, poor sister in that picture below! So sad!

As Told By Molly said...

They both are the same adorable, I couldn't tell them apart!