Soup, it's whats for dinner...and lunch...and dinner again...then lunch...and so on. While your family and friends are enjoying their pizza and Mexican fiestas, you will be slurping down a variety of soups and yogurts. If the veggies or meat in your soup become difficult to swallow, just toss them in your trusty magic bullet to create a quick meaty paste.
Pain medications sometimes cause dizziness along with the inability to operate heavy machinery. This could include household objects such as dryers, washing machines, dishwashers vacuums, and ovens. It is sometimes better to have someone drop you off at the nearest thrift store for a few hours, just so your don't attempt to do any cleaning while in such a vulnerable state.
While your gums are healing you are not suppose to brush your teeth or rinse for at least 24 hours. With all the pain and bleeding towards the back of your mouth, you will most likely not want to brush for an entire week. It is best to attempt to brush at least the front teeth, as others will notice your shiny pearls in front and not the moss covered ones in the back.
Lastly...don't blog when you haven't taken your pain medications. Your tone might come off as angry and irritable, and who wants to read that?
9 comments:
Hey as long as they gave you good meds, all is well. I was in pain from the time I woke up and the pills didn't touch it(even when I took double)
Your cheeks look pretty good too. Mine where huge and all bruised. Then I ended up getting an infection so the pain lasted even longer. FYI don't try and go hiking for a while after...the light diet, pain, & meds are a bad combo. I found that out the hard way:)
P.S. I LOVE your hair cut! It is so sassy, it looks really good on you.
Poor Thing! I feel for you, mine were awful too! I actually looked like droopy the dog with huge round bruises on my cheeks. You almost can't tell with your cheeks, someone new meeting you wouldn't even be able to tell!!! Try some pudding cups and applesauce too, those were a good variety.
Hope you are feeling better...just imagine getting one out at a time! That's what I had to do...stupid insurance! I got to feel this way 3 different times (i only had 3 wisdom teeth instead of 4)and only had one side of my face puffy at a time!
Ugh, I can't even imagine your pain. Aren't you glad it's over now though?
Oh no! That sounds like the most awful experience, especially meaty soup paste in the MAgic Bullet. Blagh! Three of mine just grew in last year and now I'm terrified.
Oh I hated getting mine out. The pain meds made me so sick, that I would throw up so I just had to endure! I feel ya! Once you can eat you will have to go enjoy Cafe Rio to make up for all the food you have missed the past few days!
I feel bad that I have scared you Kimmie! Just know that I was typing this post after not taking my pain meds and so it has a bit of a negative tone to it!
As long as you take your meds I am sure you will do just fine. The three things that made it manageable were: help from family, cheese enchiladas and Yogurtland:)
omg-I can relate! You still looked beautiful! I'm glad that's all over for ya so you can enjoy your tasty foods! Soup is good but gets old fast!
Post a Comment