I am still alive, and wiping condiments out of my children's hair as usual. I'm currently re cooperating from a much needed vacation. Playing catch-up, or what have you. That is my first excuse for not blogging. My second excuse is much worse. It took 9 minutes to upload the following three pictures. Yes, NINE minutes! In an attempt to save a few bucks every month, we slowed down our intranet and it's making blogging much less desirable. Only being able to upload one picture at a time X 3minutes each= way too long. Please help me.
In other news,the girls and I were caught sporting polka-dotted shirts today, which was completely unplanned {pinkie swear}. Unfortunately, Brooke wasn't feeling up to the momma paparazzi and wouldn't agree to any photo shoots. We did manage to capture portions of her in the background. Brenna was very easy to work with:)
Here is my new do for the summer. It's shorter and sassier than I have ever attempted and perfect for the season. Plus, I managed to get some color to stick to my albino skin while on the beach. This is exciting. I think the stains on my carpet really bring out the green in my eyes.
Leaving San Diego, and driving towards the
sun valley was a tad depressing. I watched as the temperature climbed up by 10 degrees, and then 20, and then up and up until we nestled into our 90 degree home. I am however, still determined to enjoy the outdoors, and will continue to do so for as long as I can. Call me crazy, but at least I won't be a crazy hermit. All I have to say is thank goodness for our cute little shade tree.
More to come once I set aside a few days to upload picts:)
6 comments:
Cute hair!! I love it. When we lived in AZ we were driving home from a vacation one summer and it was getting darker and later as we got closer to home but the temperature kept going up and up.. very depressing.
love the hair! a whole week in san diego sounds like a dream:) the shirts made me laugh and you girls and beautiful as always!!
I LOVE your hair!! Mine is getting SUPER LONG! Can't wait to see you guys again!
cute hair and you are too funny...i laughed alot this post--i agree there is just something about being outdoors i think esp with kids! we should meet up at a pool or splash park sometime.
LOVE the hair!
Hey Melissa. Love the polka dots. Especially that pic of Brenna, very cute. Love the hair too. Very flattering on you. I actually just chopped my hair too, but it didn't have that same flattering affect. I've already started growing it out again. I always wanted to try short hair so I did it. Now I know not to do it again. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss Greys nights with you guys.
Post a Comment