Friday, July 10, 2009

Needs More Cowbell

Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. This meant a free meal to those who were willing to play dress-up. As soon as I heard the news, I went to work {whilst the children slept} and put together three outfits along with this totally awesome cow hat.

Everything I used was already in my house, and it was fun trying to be creative in making our costumes.

The girls dressed in black and white with black spots. It reminded me of how cute black and white outfits can be.

And of course we couldn't forget the tail.


All that was missing was cowbell. It needs more cowbell!

We met two of my sisters and my nieces there, and ate our deliciously free meals together.



It was UDDERly fantastic!

6 comments:

Emmy said...

Awesome! Such cute costumes. We almost went.. but then decided it was probably going to be busy (we were thinking about going for dinner) so changed out minds and went to Carl's Jr instead.

Jen said...

Ha ha! You guys are awesome:)

Lani said...

yay for creativity! especially when it is rewarded with free meals :)

Photography By Jo said...

That's got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! :D

Steve and Steph said...

that is So awesome! Everything always needs a little more cow bell...

Eaton Family said...

You guys are awesome! I was suppose to go, Lynnae told me about it but I left out of town or something....anywho! I am glad that you guys got your free dinner I am jealous!