Monday, July 6, 2009

A Little and a Lot {SD Part1}

A little vacation after a lot of packing.

A little bribe followed by a lot of wipes.

A little game of hide and seek with a lot of giggles {and a few cries}.

A little lunch with a lot of fried fish.


A little dipper with a lot on her plate.

Little women wearing a lot of sunscreen.


A little race against a lot of waves.

A Little Mermaid in training with a lot to learn.

A little shovel for a lot of sand.


A lot of fun in so little time.

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Looks like fun! Bribery is a tactic I use way too often.

Christian and Kara said...

you seriously need to put all your posts' in a book and make a cute poem/ i dont know what but it would sell!!! you make the cutest sayings put with the cutest and funniest pictures.

Missy said...

Thanks Kara, you are so sweet! One of these days when I actually take some formal writing classes, I should attempt a book of some sort. I would love to write something that people would actually enjoy reading:) How amazing would that be?

The Coons Family said...

I agree, in fact that's what I was going to say! You have such a cute way of putting your posts together. I really enjoy them!

Corinne said...

I always love to read your blog. You come up with the cutest ideas. Looks like fun. I'm jealous you got to get out of this blasted heat for a while. Looks like it was a good trip.