Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Let Them Be

When there's ice cream dripping down their clothing, the Spirit comes to comfort me. Speaking words of wisdom, let them be.

When they want a jumping contest now, and it's 110 degrees.
It whispers words of wisdom,

let them be.

Let them be,

let'm be,

let'm be,

oh, let'm be.

Speaking words of wisdom,

let them be.

{Lyrics adapted from the original Beatles song "Let it be"}

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love the jumping sequence :)

Adria said...

so true! you can always clean up messes later:)

The Rogers said...

Melissa, I had so much to catch up on! i love all your posts! San Diego looked like so much fun! I loved your music video! SO cute! I love reading your blog, you are so creative!!!!

Holly Janeen said...

LOVE it. you are such a fabulous mom. i wanna be just like you :)

The Coons Family said...

Kids are so fun! Their spirit of enjoying the little things. How Fun!

Kimmie said...

I love looking at your blog! It's so fun! You guys are such a great family! And I really always wondered what Bucca Di Ceppo meant...seriously, I did! Thanks!