I would venture into the {seemingly} impossible, and stay for a while.
I would think long and hard before I jumped.
I would eat like no one is watching.
I would never look a horse in the mouth, whether it was a gift or not.
I would savor life's sweetness, one bite at a time.
I would gather those things which are dearest to me, and hold them close to my heart.

5 comments:
Ha Ha! Climbing into the car is too cute:)
Cute blog! I keep seeing pics of your girls with ice cream or fro yo and its making me REALLY want to meet up and get some! :-) Maybe next week?
Hello! Well, I was most surely excited to see that you had visited my blog today, and you are welcome to anytime you'd like. I have to say, not only are your girls so cute, that picture of your sister -- after waking up the bees of course -- is quite classic! Oh, the things we do when we are young.
AH! I love your girls! Every time I see them I just can't help but think of how much work twins must be!! (So fun too!) You are such an amazing mom - I never see you lookin stressed or frazzled.
We all need to be like toddlers more often :) Or well.. at least little kids.
Post a Comment