Monday, July 6, 2009

Babies got back

I took the girls to a play group a couple weeks ago and they had a great time playing in the water. Unfortunately, I hadn't been able to locate the swim diapers at the grocery store, {they were hiding somewhere not related to diapers or babies for some reason} and so the girls got to sport their 5 pound diapers for all to see. For the first time I could see a small glimmer of my genes in them. I was so proud.

7 comments:

Emmy said...

Lol! I have used regular diapers in similar situations before, it is quite funny

Adria said...

that is hilarious!

Lani said...

soaked diapers are hilarious!

Myra said...

So cute. Girls look good with a little bump on their back!

Photography By Jo said...

Thats too cute :)

Beka said...

ha ha- those diapers are awesome! my boys call themselves poopy when they get that big:) your trip to san diego looked awesome- i love the weather there! cant wait to see more!!

Whitney said...

I wish I would have known! I have extra swim diapers for such occasions. Although, it is a good photo op. Good one.