&
Oliver
These two little guys are my newest nephews and are so adorable! They are the latest addition to both sides of the family since our girls were born, and I am so excited that they are here. Landon was born on May 16th to my brother Anthony and sister-in-law Robyn, and Oliver was born on May 20th to Kevin's sister Alison and brother-in-law Jordan.I congratulate them on creating super cute babies that happen to be of the male gender. This is something I hope to achieve in the future.
(An extra 10 points or pint of jam (if you live close) to the first person who can tell me the movie in which the title of this post came from)
7 comments:
Could it be The Secret of Nymh??
Ah man, I was going to guess Secret of Nymh. One of my favorites. But, alas, after making 7 batches of jam, I would have not needed anymore...I have that check in my car for the past week. I'll give it to you on Sunday!
Not a clue- But I'll still take some jam :)
All I can think of is "Auntie Em" Wizard of Oz.
Erin,
You are correct! It's the Secret of Nihm which is a classic in my mind. Jam will be coming your way my friend, I will message you on facebook to see where you live.
Myra- 7 batches??!! Holy Jam! That is awesome.
Jen-
Because I appreciate your willingness to guess, you can also have a pint...I don't know where you live though so I will send you a message too.
Thanks for playing:)
Oh those babies are sooo cute!
They are so cute. I need to make some jam, it looked so good.
I love those babies. I hope you get one soon
Post a Comment