Drives me to nurture those who are less able than I

Compels me to teach proper habits to those that I love
Instills in me the importance of good hygiene, no matter how dirty the job
Overwhelms me at times when I fear that I may not be good enough
Encourages me to put on my mommy shoes each day and serve with a smile
I love that my girls have been showing so much interest in doing mommy things lately. They love to help me cook and clean and wash each others hair. It's fun to see them express motherly qualities at such a young age. They remind me a lot of myself when I was little.
17 comments:
SOO cute! Love the butt wiping picture :)
I have a son and daughter and my son as sweet as he is and as much as he helps, there truly is something that is just part of nature when I see how my daughter already tries to mother everyone.
I love it! Your girls are as adorable as ever. I also enjoy your poetic way with words. You are a great writer!
missy you write such cute posts :)
very sweet!
SO cute!
That is too cute!
those are such sweet pics...little mothers:) so girly its adorable! we have a family reunion this week but maybe next week we can get together?
Thanks for coming to the splash park w/ us.
The butt wiping pic is the cutest ever :)
I love that Emma has hit this age too. I love watching her mimic me.
i love your posts! those girls of yours are so cute...bum wiping and all!
I love those girls, and I love the pictures, and I love all of the cute things you write!
Thank you for all your sweet comments. I am so lucky to have these sweet girls to blog about. They make my life so much more interesting:)
LOVE IT! I think the same things about Tatum. They learn so fast, no wonder mothers are so nurturing, they learn from birth! Your girls are way too cute
They are such cuties...Their hair is getting so long! I love it!
Love this post! Being a mommy is the best! I wish I weren't so busy so we could get together more. Let's plan a play date!! You're girls are super cute!
yeah let me know when you go to the gym. i haven't been in like 2 weeks. i know its horrible. its been forever so yeah we should get together!!!
Mothering starts so young. You are doing a great job and your girls are taking note! :)
Post a Comment