Friday, March 13, 2009

This is Ladies Night

{courtesy of my cell phone}
Now that Kevin works at night, I find myself trying to find ways to fill up the time before the girls go to bed. Friday night would normally be date night, but since the hubby wasn't available I decided to take the girls out for some ice cream.
It made for a very sweet date indeed:)

6 comments:

Robyn and Anthony said...

Hey Missy, you could have come to Joe's farm grill with us! It was yummy, but the line was way out the front door. Hated the wait, but the food was the best

The Coons Family said...

That looked like a ton of fun but also crazy mess to clean up!

aezra noell said...

oh I just get chills when I read your heart story. how awful! I get heart palpatations(sp?) cause of general anxiety and its just so freaky. I can't imagine your situation. bla! especially hate the ER! that there is enough to give me a panic attack. ah, anywho sry bout that tangent, I am glad to have your consent :) and I can't help be curious how you know Jen Ray? I know her b/c we are friends from our old ward at Park Centre. Family related?

Missy said...

Ash-
Jen was in my ward growing up. It's funny how so many people are connected,blogging has only made that more apparent:)

Steve and Steph said...

So cute! I love taking Coop on little dates to get ice cream with me! I love their faces! Watching little kids eat ice cream off of cones makes me so happy!

The Robinsons said...

SO CUTE!!! I just love those little girls!!