Friday, March 6, 2009

I have a hunch...

...back.

Ok, I'm over exaggerating, but according to personal trainer Dave (his name is not really Dave) I really need to improve my posture. Believe me, I was completely unaware. After paying more attention and staring at myself in the mirror, I realize that I do slouch... A LOT. We figured my slouching habits were caused by bending down to pick things up so often. Really? It's all starting to make sense now. Eventually, my back figured it might as well just stay down there and make things easier.

So here's yet another goal to work on:

* Improve my posture and buy one of these grabber deelys.

With PT Dave's approval, I am making a more conscience effort to stand a little straighter, roll back my shoulders, and stick out my chest for all the right reasons.
So don't be hatin'!

Thank you PT Dave:)

6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Gotta love PT's! I'm so jealous of your personal training! Good luck with your better posture...can't wait to see it! :-)

Shellee said...

Oh, yeah. You are the Quasimoto of the ward! *snicker, snicker*

Whatever! That makes me wonder what he would say about me and my neck (dis)placement!

I think he needs to spend a day with two kids and see if he slouches! It's hard to NOT do.

Good luck with your hump!

Anonymous said...

cute comment poem! :)
i noticed yesterday what good posture you have. i am definately a sloucher. looks like i've got something new to add to my list of to do's :)
ps {it was good to see you yesterday and talk to your skinny self again}

Photography By Jo said...

I love your comment poem! You are so cleaver! I SOO need to work on this too!

Unknown said...

I have one of those grabber deelys if you want it........
Love ya, Mom

Horton Family said...

you're to cute to boot.