in the latest discovery whether big or small,inthe confusion that follows an awkward and sometimes unwanted kiss,in times of excitement as well as the occasional worry, in their jaw dropping secrets, and unfortunately, their sippy cups too.
thanks for what you wrote on my blog! I love that quote and it really does apply to pretty much anything. I haven't thought about that quote in awhile I am so glad you reminded me. Thanks again!
9 comments:
oh my goodness missy!
i love your posts!
thanks for what you wrote on my blog! I love that quote and it really does apply to pretty much anything. I haven't thought about that quote in awhile I am so glad you reminded me. Thanks again!
love the comment poem.
and these pictures are adorbly awesome in so many ways. i hope i can capture moments like this.
Love those pics! So cute
Oh I love the pictures!!!
cute and clever as always!
i'm glad we could chat over the weekend. see you thursday?
Those are adorable pictures and your captions fit perfect! :)
You have to love cousins. Those pictures are adorable, and I love reading everything that you write.
Your girls are so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment