Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Hammies

Tag, I'm it!

Here is the 6th picture in the 6th folder.
(I started counting from when the girls were born, I hope that is allowed.)

This is little miss Brenna, bald and beautiful at only 2 months old.
She looks round and plump like a delicious ham. Are you drooling yet, because I am.

As a special treat, here is picture #7 of Brooke and her bountiful chin. How I miss my little hammies with their never ceasing rolls:)

Now for a little history lesson...
When the girls were born and I first laid my ( less drugged) eyes on Brooke in the recovery room, the Johnston resemblance was obvious. My first thought right then was "Hello Reed," (my FIL). As everyone tells me, "They are definitely Johnston babies".
9 months of carrying these babies around and they don't even look like me?!

Harsh...

Good thing they are so stinkin' cute:)

I tag Aimee, Robyn, Staci, and Elise.

2 comments:

Malia said...

Hi Missy!

Nice to unofficially meet you over your blog :)

David and I both adore your girls. We wish we could sit behind you guys in church everyweek because they make a long fast and testimony meeting interesting :)

Anonymous said...

ack! they are the CUTEST! then and now!