Friday, March 20, 2009

If only I had a little more toddler in me

I would be more friendly to strangers when passing them on the street.

{The ever infamous Dizzy}


I'd spend less time worrying about my outfit and more time having fun.

{notice that the poop-protecting bloomies come in several colors}


I would be brave enough to pick my nose in public.

{and the drivers seat would be a lot cleaner}


I would no longer be intimidated by stretchy fabrics, and would be perfectly OK with just letting it all hang out.

{because when you are a grown woman sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room, for fun}


I'd spend less time watching TV, and more time reading books about puppies.

{and puppies that turn into vampire puppies, and fall in love with normal puppies etc etc}


I would wear high heels whenever possible, and love it.


I would go outside more and stay inside less.


I would smile my way through bad hair days.



I would find ways to make noise play music in any environment.



I wouldn't be so hard on myself when I make mistakes.

{because I am only human}

I would be a better person.

11 comments:

Steve and Steph said...

Cute cute cute! I LOVE bloomers! They are so adorable!

As Told By Molly said...

This was a super cute post. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Come on back often!

Shellee said...

I don't think that I can express to you how much this I loved the post.

I wish we all had more toddler in us and then we could get the naptime that the world seems to need right now.

Thanks for putting Dizzy in there, he is the nicest guy that you'll ever meet.

Adria said...

oh how i miss seeing dizzy on the streets:) your kids are SO cute and your posts are always so fun to read!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute post!
wouldn't it be great to be so carefree?! and even pass a little muffin puff without feeling embarrassed...

Christian and Kara said...

ok i just love to come to your blog and read your funny and inspiring quotes poems or whatever they are. What a true statement you bring up. I think you need to make some kind of book o script of " what i've learned as a mother times two" and put all this stuff in it. I would buy tons and hand them out to everyone. $$$$ your awesome

Amanda said...

How cute! I wish I could be more like my kids all the time. Life would be so much more exciting!

Photography By Jo said...

This post is too cute! I wish I was more like a toddler too now.

The Robinsons said...

Love this! I was looking at these pictures and Sophie walked in and said SHOES...PRETTY SHOES to the high heel picture! Girls are so fun.

Malia said...

Missy I love this post! It is so true!

Your husband came over yesterday and we got into a really interesting conversation about Twilight. It was so funny, I had to write a blog post about it.

The Thatchers said...

I would want to be more outside too.