Sunday, March 15, 2009

Candy Bar Cake

{only my new favorite dessert}

1 box chocolate cake mix
(whatever variation you like)

1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk

1/4 cup caramel topping

1 tub cool whip

1 butterfinger
(or candy bar of your choice)

Follow directions on the box to bake the cake. After the cake is done and still hot, poke holes in it using a fork or other poking utensil. Drizzle caramel topping and sweetened condensed milk on cake allowing it time to soak in. After the cake has completely cooled, top with cool whip. Crunch up butterfinger bar in Ziploc bag using a rolling pin, or the baseball bat under your bed and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate for a few hours and serve. Enjoy, and try not to eat it all:)

7 comments:

Meagan said...

mmm...mmmm.... sounds yummy :)

Myra said...

I love that cake, although it gets a little sweet for me! The problem with making a wonderful giant cake is that it tantalizes me to eat it during the day, and then at night. I really can't have sweets hanging around the house!

aezra noell said...

okay so Im following your advice to leave a comment(or two)...I am admitting I found you through Amanda barron's(I like to look at other blogs to see what kind of background suppliers they use) blog and I wanted you to know i've throuoghly enjoyed your blog. its got spunk and I love it! may I follow?, I swear i'll do no harm.

:0)ashley

Eaton Family said...

Oh Missy that looks way good, and I would imagine taste even better than it looks! I will have to try it sometime!

Photography By Jo said...

Wow! That does look pretty yummy! I'm going to have to try it after the move. :)

* said...

Yum-o! THanks for the heads up on this one! I have a feeling it's bound to become a new family fave!

choice_spirit said...

I am definitely going to try this!