Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This Is My Grown Up Birthday List

With only 5 days left, I figured you'd be asking.

1. A serious glue gun

This one looks heavy duty.

2. Gift Cards to all the places that keep me feeling young and hip

yet awkward when pushing a double stroller.



3. A gun safe


because a sketchers shoe box just won't do.


4. Biosilk Hair Serum

for frizz control.



5. Socks


Preferably not these ones.



6. A step and some cardio DVDs


because I'm staying indoors come summertime.



7. A pocket Edward


for protection of course...if I can't open the safe.



8. A tad more bling on my ring

Kevin says, by the time we can afford it I won't want an upgrade anymore.

We'll see...



9. Some good books to read


Where to turn after Twilight?


10. A new shower head

The more settings the better.

11. A Makeover


or Faith?


I can't decide.

12. A comment from you:)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, your blog cracks me up!
i vote hugo. definately.

see you saturday...maybe?

***LIZ*** said...

You are the prettiest Hugo ever! Happy almost B-day!

Unknown said...

First of all...I love reading your blog! :) You are so adorable and your girls are pretty cute too! I would recommend reading the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series if you haven't yet. There are 4 book by Ann Brashares. She also just released a new one called "3 Willows: The Sisterhood Grows". It's on my nightstand patiently waiting for me to have time to open it and start reading. I hope you have a great B-Day and that you get everything you ask for (those are always the best)!

Jim and Brooke said...

You make me laugh every time I read your blog!
It is my birthday soon too!
I hope your wishes come true!

Shirley said...

sorry to say this....Kevin may be right on #8...I know..."say it isn't so".....but that's kind of my story...and you do make a fabulous Hugo

Jen said...

Happy early Birthday!!!
I have been looking for my glue gun all day & it's nowhere to be found, so it looks like i may be purchasing one as well.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Annie said...

OOH I like the Faith hairdo...and what is the deal with #8 Kevin is obviously NOT a girl!I have found if you want an upgrade you have to do it yourself! THen have him give it to you, voila! LOL Happy almost Birthday. Love your posts girly!

Meagan said...

Since I'm no good for wishes 1-11, I decided I could fulfill wish #12 :) I hope you have a great birthday!

The Robinsons said...

I hope you get all those things. I'm laughing at all of them because I think we've had some funny conversations about ALL of them! Still can't believe your gun is in a shoe box! You guys crack me up! I hope you have a fantastic birthday! (My babysitting offer still stands!) (The word verification I'm supposed to type is is MENEMA..thats funny!)

Amy said...

You seriously have the most creative posts! Happy birthday on Monday, I hope you get everything on your list!

Don't forget to sign up for the other birthday freebies I told you about last night!

Kimmie said...

I too would like a heavy duty glue gun! If you need a good book, I can borrow you The Secret Life of Bees book. It's my FAVORITE! Happy Birthday! I hope all of your wildest dreams come true!

Exquisite Effects said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I hope you had (are having) the best birthday yet!!!

Kristen said...

Hello! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I found your blog from Corinne's. I moved away from Mesa a couple months ago.

Anyway, just wanted to say I love your blog - you are witty and clever and funny, and I love to read it. Keep them coming!! : )

Photography By Jo said...

Jeremy says go with faith. :) I LOVE your blog!