This is currently my favorite contraption of all time. It's an apple peeler/corer/slicer majig in a slick shade of turquoise.
Ever use one?
It makes me feel all pilgrimish.
Notice how it turns this basic apple into a fun fruit slinky, which is much more a-peeling (ha ha) to toddlers.
Meet my other not so little friend, the dehydrator. When these two contraptions come together, they make some sweet cinnamon apple chips that are quite tasty.Bon Appetit!
11 comments:
JEALOUS! :) what awesome gadgets to have!
I'm glad you had a good Birthday! Your 24 post was awesome and so creative. The apple peeler is amazing I use it with my mom every year to make apple pie filling...YUM. Your cinnamon apples do look yummy I'm going to have to try that, I only use mine to make jerky.
i have that apple peeler too, and it is a dream come true. i love making apple pie and i can do the entire thing from start to finish in less than 10 minutes. not to mention, my kids can peel for me!
Very cool! My grandma had one of those and I was always in awe of it! Hope you enjoy the "fruits" of your labor :)
I LOVED that apple peeler thing when I was growing up! HHMMM...I should get one.
*sigh*
i am SO behind on your blog.
its not my fault, i promise!
like i mentioned on my blog, i have been having TONS of issues with blogger.com lately... it only lets me view "certain" sites... and yours was not one of them for quite some time. i think i have figured out how to beat the system, so it wont happen again.
but just FYI... i love the last 10 posts... you are the cutest girl ever.
my family use to peel aples with one of those thigs every year. i have not seen one in a long time.
Holy awesomeness! I want one of those!
MISSY where did you get that? i have been looking/wanting one forever and don't know where to look!! Fill me in please! PS i love the apple slicer too, i have one. it makes it easier when you want to make an apple pie!
I love those apple peelers, they're so nifty! You will have to invite me sometime so I can try your yummy appl chips! :)
I'm jealous, I wish I had a dehydrator! We had that apple peeler growing up, they are fantastic!
Post a Comment