Did I disappoint you or let you down?Should I be feeling guilty that you're not around?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
At Papa Johns, free pizza won.
...
So I took what's mine and thought it right.
to eat your crust on several nights.
It may be over but I won't say,
we'd be together if I didn't have to pay.
...
You touched my plate you touched my bowl.
You changed my life and weight loss goals.
Six Cheese is better and I knew that when,
My tastebuds were captivated by you.
...
I ate your cheese and veggies too.
No meats for me and hold the shrooms.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye free pizza.
Goodbye my friend.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
(This song was just too perfect, I couldn't help it! Feel free to listen to the original James Blunt song, while viewing for a more emotional experience.)
10 comments:
Love the song! And now I am hungry but I think the nearest Papa Johns is 3 states away!
Does this mean you are giving up pizza?
You are crazy:)
That is hilarious! I'm feeling for you and your loss of free pizza!!!
I love it! Totally true!
It was a happy time while it lasted but you knew someday this day would come where you would no longer enjoy the wonder of the free pizza! So, now what?? If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you! LOL!!
LOL I can't stop laughing...RIP dear free pizza
see. there you go again. being all clever and funny!
Happy 24th birthday!!! You are so old!
hahaha too cute. I think i know what Jeremy's next job needs to be in Idaho.
We're so sorry for your loss. :)
And you're right, listening to the actual song while reading that definitely did make for a very emotional experience.
Post a Comment