Wednesday, February 18, 2009

24


I'm sure you've been wondering all week.

My 24th Birthday was AWESOME!

I've decided to document it Jack Bauer style so that you can understand how awesome it was.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP
BEEPIDY-BEEP BEEP.


THE FOLLO
WING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 10:00A.M. and 11:00A.M.

The girls and I meet up with friends at the park and go for a walk, followed by some playing at the playground. Definitely a great way to start the day.


Guess who loves to pose for the camera?


THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 12:00P.M. AND 1:00P.M.


Free birthday lunch at Joe's Real BBQ? I'm so there.
A hearty side of mac n' cheese is sure to please.



THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 1:00P.M. AND 2:00P.M.


My awesome MIL, Shirley, takes us to Target so I can pick out some books, not to mention the 4th season of Lost. Awesome.



THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 3:00P.M. AND 4:00P.M.

Toddler-free, I head off to near bye AZ Mills to kill some time. I have a Forever 21 gift card so I thought I'd go take a look see. Bad idea. The store is totally ghetto-fied and the dressing room attendant has pink hair and zero social skills. For some reason this offends me and
I am tempted to send an e-mail, but alas, there is no time.


THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 4:00P.M. AND 5:00P.M.

Next, I'm off to my hour massage with Denise. She always does an awesome job, and isn't afraid of cellulital areas..... if you have any.


THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 6:00P.M. AND 7:00P.M.

Presents for me? You shouldn't have!
I hope you saw my list:)
They make skinny jeans in my size?
Membership to 24 hour Fitness!
Goodbye Relief Society Arms, hello Kelly Ripa!
Scored a serious glue gun. Cha-ching!
I didn't get pictures of all my gifts but they were all wonderful. I even got a few comments on my blog and facebook, a few texts and e-mails and some goodies from friends. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 7:00P.M. AND 8:00P.M.

Cafe Rio dinner it is. Pork Salad will do.
NOM, NOm NOm, nummy.

Note to self: Cafe Rio milk is not safe for toddlers. Note to self: Neck meat is not photogenic.

Shirley made a delicious lemon bundt cake for dessert. It was delish! Definatley the perfect meal.


THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 9:00P.M. AND 10:00P.M.


With girls in bed, Kevin and I are able to relax and watch 24 on none other than my 24th Birthday:)


The End.

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special:)

11 comments:

Teea Lamb said...

Happy Birthday! You are so clever! I love reading your blog. I am glad you had a great birthday. And just because my comment is a little late, please don't take us off your blog roll. Thanks! :)

Alison said...

Wow! How'd you manage to get such a fabulous picture of my dad and brothers??

It sounds like a wonderful day! I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Annie said...

WOW sounds like an awesome birthday!! I may have to point DH here for tips when mine comes! LOL

Adria said...

i'm glad you had such a good birthday! i am totally craving a pork salad now:) we need to start a play group or something...any ideas?

Beka said...

WOW! You totally got spoiled for your birthday...lucky you! i love getting massages as gifts, & we love 24 & Lost too! I have a really delicious cafe rio pork recipe i can give you if you want...its soooooo yummy, so you can enjoy it at home! WE really should get together and let my boys hit on your little adorable ladies:)

The Robinsons said...

Glad you had such a wonderful birthday! I'm jealous of your fabulous day!

Kimmie said...

That is the best way to document a birthday ever! (I'm obsessed with that show!) You are so clever! I'm glad your birthday was so great! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

what a FUN day! i hope my 24th's as good as yours!

Exquisite Effects said...

I so glad that you had such an amazing birthday! And I'm glad that you got the presents you wanted!
Missy, you are SO creative! I love how you always post everything in such cute ways and I'm completely jealous! I sometimes try to mimic your ideas, and they just never turn out cute. So good job!

P.S. You are FAR from boring!!! :)

P.S.S. I didn't know your Mom's birthday is in Feb. My Mom's is too, it's tomorrow actually. That's kindda funny that we have that in common, both ours and our Mom's birthdays in Feb! (Or maybe just really dumb that I am facinated by that point!)

Nicole said...

HAPPY Late BIRTHDAY!!! and I think it's so funny that you mentioned Kelly Rippa's arms because my friend and I have a saying when we know we shouldn't eat something bad for us but WANT to..... WWKRD ( what would Kelly Rippa do?) I LOVE HER!!! but her arms are a little too big for me!

Steve and Steph said...

You're so cute! I LOVE reading your posts....You are so crafty and witty!